FOR 4 PERSONS
400 g of calamarata pasta
250 g of shrimp
2 small calamari
1 redfish fillet
2 ripe tomatoes
Parsley to taste
Chilli pepper to taste
4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Salt to taste
50 g of Bauer Shellfish Sauce
By Antonella Iannone
- Clean the shrimps, then dice the redfish and slice the calamari.
- Dice the tomatoes and chop the parsley.
- In a pan, heat up the oil, chilli pepper and tomatoes, add the redfish and calamari, and then the shrimps. Sprinkle with parsley and let it cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Set the sauce aside in a pan, and pour Bauer Shellfish Sauce in it (previously mixed with 500 ml of cold water). Let it cook on medium heat.
- Drain the pasta and sauté it in the Shellfish Sauce, adding one or two ladles of cooking water, if necessary, and continuing to stir. As soon as the pasta is cooked, turn off the heat and add the sauce.
- Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and serve.
NOTE: You can make this dish also with cuttlefish, clams, scampi or cod.