Angler Fish in Porchetta
FOR 4 PERSONS
800 gr. cleaned angler fish
300 gr. cherry tomatoes
2 garlic cloves
2 thyme springs
2 rosemary springs
1 vegetable saffron stock-cube
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Season the angler fish with salt and pepper.
- Put the fish in a deep baking tray, add three glasses of water, the cherry tomatoes washed and scored with a small cut, the peeled garlic cloves, the stock-cube and the thyme and rosemary springs tied with kitchen string.
- Pour 5 tablespoons of oil.
- Heat the oven to 180° and bake the fish for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, drain the fish from the cooking juices and keep it warm.
- In a pan, pour the cooking juices from the baking tray, add the beans and cook at medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Eliminate the garlic.
- Remove the cartilaginous part from the fish, cut it into segments and serve it with the cooking juices, beans and the cherry tomatoes.