Carrots and Ginger Pureed Soup
FOR 4 PERSONS
800 gr carrots
100 g robiola cheese
1 vegetable ginger stock-cube
½ white onion
Extra virgin olive oil
Pumpkin seeds to decorate (optional)
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Peel and wash the carrots and the potatoes.
- Cut the vegetables into round slices.
- Pour two tablespoons of oil and the finely chopped onion in a high-sided saucepan.
- Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add the vegetable, stirring so as to flavor and cover with about 600 ml of water.
- Add the ginger stock-cube.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 25 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove from the heat and add the robiola cheese.
- Blend with an immersion blender until you achieve a smooth pureed cream.
- Decorate with some pumpkin seed and serve.