Chicken, Potatoes and Saffron Hamburgers
FOR 8 PERSONS
150 gr. Chicken or turkey breast
60 gr. potatoes
1 vegetable saffron stock-cube
20 gr. Pecorino sardo cheese
Cabbage to serve
Extra virgin olive oil
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- In a saucepan, cook the potatoes with half a liter of water and the stock-cube.
- Cook for about 20 minutes, until the potatoes will be soft. Drain them and smash them using a fork.
- Grind the chicken breast with a knife or a food processor.
- In a bowl, put the chicken, the potatoes, the chopped parsley, the grated Pecorino cheese, with the salt and pepper.
- Mix all the ingredients and form the hamburgers by separating the mixture and forming a slightly flatten meatball.
- Brush the hamburgers with some extra virgin olive oil.
- Heat a grill pan and, as soon as it is hot, place the hamburgers in the pan.
- Cook them 4 minutes on each side.
- Slice the cabbage very finely and season to taste.
- Serve the hamburgers with the cabbage.