Crazy Water Sea Bass with Ginger Flavor
FOR 4 PERSONS
1 900 gr sea bass, cleaned and scaled
1 bunch of cherry tomatoes
1 garlic clove
2 glasses of water
1 vegetable ginger stock-cube
1 chili pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Wash the fish under cold water.
- Dry the fish cavities with paper towel.
- Place the fish in a pan greased with extra virgin olive oil.
- Put the peeled and crushed garlic clove inside the fish belly.
- Chop the parsley and cut the tomatoes into fourths.
- Add the parsley, the tomatoes, the stock-cube, the chili pepper and the water to the pan.
- Cover the pan and cooked over gentle heat for about 15 minutes from when it starts boiling.
- Once cooked, remove the fish and let the cooking sauce reduce well.
- Serve with the reduced cooking sauce.