Cream of rice, potatoes and leeks with sautéed chanterelles and croutons
FOR 4 PERSONS
150g Carnaroli rice
50g EVO oil
50g Chopped onion
30g White wine
1 Vegetable stock-cube
4 Slices of toast
Salt and pepper to taste
Recipes realized with Chef Edoardo Spinelli in collaboration with Riseria RISO GRAZIA
- Brown the leek in the oil, add the rice and potatoes.
- Cover with water, add the vegetable cube and boil over low heat for 35 minutes.
- Blend the result and keep it aside.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Use a pan to brown the onion in a little oil and add the Chanterelles.
- Add the wine over high heat and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve the cream first and complete with the pan-fried mushrooms and toasted bread.