Curry Sweet Potatoes Wedges
FOR 4 PERSONS
4 sweet potatoes
1 vegetable curry stock-cube
½ teaspoon of acacia honey
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Heat the ventilated oven to 200°.
- Wash and dry the potatoes and cut them into wedges.
- In a small bowl, season the potatoes with oil, salt, pepper and hot pepper.
- In a glass of almost boiling water, dissolve the stock-cube with the honey.
- Place the potatoes in a casserole lined with baking paper and season them with the curry broth.
- Bake them in the warm oven for about 20 minutes and, during the last minutes of baking, turn on the oven grill to give the potatoes a nice golden crunch.