German Turnip Cream
FOR 4 PERSONS
360 gr clean turnip
200 gr low-fat milk
20 gr Parmesan cheese
20 gr butter
1 vegetable turmeric stock-cube
1 small/medium leek
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- In a pan, melt the butter and cook the leek cleaned and cut in round sliced over gentle heat.
- Cook for about 10 minutes over low heat.
- Clean and cut the turnip into small dices. Add to the sautéed leek, stir and cover with the milk.
- Add the stock-cube.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat and cook for 30 minutes.
- Once cooked, turn the heat off, add the Parmesan cheese and blend until a homogeneous and smooth cream is achieved.