Ginger Couscous and Celery Pesto
FOR 4 PERSONS
300 gr couscous
100 gr celery leaves
50 gr shelled walnuts
50 gr ricotta cheese
1 vegetable ginger stock-cube
Extra virgin olive oil
Dry tomatoes in oil
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Pour the couscous in a bowl, dress it with a drizzle of oil and separate it using a fork.
- In a saucepan, bring 600 ml of water to a boil with the stock-cube.
- Turn the heat off and pour the broth on the couscous.
- Cover the couscous bowl with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare the pesto.
- Wash and dry the celery leaves.
- Pour the celery leaves, the walnuts, the ricotta cheese and the salt in a blender.
- Add slowly the oil, until you achieve a creamy pesto.
- Dress the couscous with the pesto, complete with the grated lemon rind and the dry tomatoes.