Risotto with pumpkin, gorgonzola cheese and rosemary
FOR 2 PERSONS
Two tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil
½ small white onion, finally chopped
½ glass dry white wine
One liter water
One tablespoon Bauer Granular Stock Vegetalbrodo
180gr Carnaroli rice
Two rosemary sprigs
50gr gorgonzola cheese
- Dice the pumpkin.
- Brown it gently in a saucepan in extra-virgin olive oil with the finely chopped onion.
- Prepare the broth, which will be used for cooking the rice, by pouring the Bauer Vegetalbrodo granular stock into the boiling water.
- Add the rice to the saucepan with the pumpkin and stir well to toast while coating the rice.
- Add the white wine and let it evaporate completely.
- Over low to medium heat, add a ladle of stock one at a time, allowing the liquid to fully absorb before adding more.
- One minute before the cooking is completed, turn off the heat. Stir in the rosemary and gorgonzola cheese. Cover it and let it stand to thicken.
- Serve piping hot.