ROAST-BEEF COOKED AT LOW TEMPERATURE
FOR 4 PERSONS
700 g of porterhouse
50 g of Bauer Brown Sauce
Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Sage to taste
By Antonella Iannone
- Massage the meat with extra virgin olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brown/seal all the meat sides.
- Remove it from the pan and pour the Brown Sauce (after mixing it with 500 ml of cold water). Add a sliced carrot and let it thicken for a few minutes.
- In a slow-cooking/low temperature pouch, place the meat, the Sauce and the sage. Seal and cook at 75° for one hour and a half.
- Let it cool, slice thinly and serve.
NOTE: Low temperature cooking requires also a roner to keep the water temperature in which the pouch with the meat is immersed constant.