FOR 4 PERSONS
1 medium cauliflower
1 vegetable curcuma stock-cube
Extra virgin olive oil
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Prepare the broth with 800 ml of water and the stock-cube.
- When the broth reaches a boil, add the cauliflower, removing first the larger leaves.
- Blanch the cauliflower in the broth for about 8 minutes.
- Turn the oven on at 180°C.
- In a small bowl, prepare an emulsion with 3 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
- Drain the cauliflower and dress it with the emulsion.
- Place the vegetable on a sheet of oven paper slightly wet and wrung out.
- Finally, close the cauliflower with some aluminum foil.
- Bake in the warm oven for about 10/12 minutes.
- During the last few minutes, turn on the grill and open the aluminum foil.Serve warm.