Saffron Risotto with Molche Powder
FOR 4 PERSONS
360 gr carnaroli rice
2 vegetable saffron stock-cubes
½ white onion
20 gr butter
Molche powder (olives powder)
Extra virgin olive oil
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Prepare the saffron broth by pouring a liter of water with the two stock-cubes in a pot.Bring to a boil and put aside, keeping it warm.
- Finely mince the onion.
- In a pan, heat two tablespoons of oil and gently sauté the onion.
- Pour the rice and toast for a couple of minutes.
- Add a ladle of broth at the time, until the rice is cooked.
- Turn the heat off, add the butter and stir.
- Serve with a dusting of Molche powder.