FOR 4 PERSONS
20 leaves of cavolo nero
1 white onion
1 vegetable curry stock-cube
200 gr Primo sale cheese
Extra virgin olive oil
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Pour the water and the stock-cube into a saucepan, bring to a boil and keep the broth aside.
- Peel the onion and slice it very finely.
- Warm two tablespoons of oil in the wok and cook the onion for about 10 minutes, stirring every once in a while.
- Eliminate the central part of the cavolo nero leaves and cut the tender part into thin slices.
- Add the cavolo nero to the sautéed onion.
- Add half of the curry broth and cook for about 20 minutes.
- If needed, add some additional broth: the cavolo nero will need to be tender.
- Dice the cheese.
- Once cooked, remove the cavolo nero from the wok, raise the heat and lightly cook the cheese.
- Add the cheese to the vegetables and serve.