Vegetarian ginger noodles
FOR 2 PERSONS
250 gr egg noodles
70 gr poplar mushrooms, cleaned
1 purple carrot
1 scallion, finely chopped
1 tablespoon maple syrup
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 Bauer ginger stock cube, crumbled
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
red beet sprouts
Created By: Ambra and Tea
- Boil plenty of unsalted water in a pot.
- Sauté the poplar mushrooms in a pan with the scallion, two sage leaves and a tablespoon of oil. Set them aside.
- Cut the zucchini and carrot into thin strips with the help of a peeler, then cook them lightly in the same pan for 3 minutes and set aside.
- Boil the noodles according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, pour the maple syrup, soy sauce and the Bauer ginger stock cube into a cup, dissolving the stock cube very well with the help of a teaspoon. Pour the mixture into a wok and place it on the stove over medium heat. The syrup will begin to caramelize and soy sauce to reduce, while the ginger will release its scent and flavor.
- Drain the noodles, transfer them to the wok and, after turning off the heat, sauté them with the ginger sauce. If necessary, add a few tablespoons of the noodles cooking water to deglaze the pan. Add the mushrooms and vegetables prepared previously.
- Serve the noodles garnishing with the sesame seeds, a few fresh basil leaves and the red beet sprouts.