Venus Rice with Chicken Strips
FOR 4 PERSONS
300 gr Venus rice
100 gr chicken breast
2 vegetable curry stock-cubes
1 red pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Prepare the broth with a liter of water and the vegetable curry stock-cubes. Bring to a boil and pour in the Venus rice.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips and dice the cleaned red pepper.
- Heat the wok.
- Put the chicken in the wok and cook it for about 10 minutes, stirring it.
- Add the peppers and sauté them with the chicken (they will need to keep a crunchy consistency).
- Lastly, add the Venus rice and sauté everything for a few minutes with a drizzle of oil.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.