Cream of asparagus and curry with Parmesan crumble
FOR 2 PERSONS
500 g asparagus
200 g potatoes
500 ml water
1 curry vegetable organic stock cube Bauer
150 g cooking cream
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
oil, to taste
100 g 00 flour
60 g butter
60 g grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt
Created By: Alba
- For the crumble: work the flour, the butter cut into small pieces, the Parmesan cheese and salt with your hands until you obtain crumbs of different sizes. Put the crumbs on a baking sheet covered with baking paper and bake at 180° for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- For the cream, start by cleaning the asparagus. Wash them, dab them, eliminate the woodier white end part and scrape the asparagus with a peeler, leaving the tops intact. Cut the asparagus into small pieces and set aside four tips that you will blanch for 10 minutes in salted water and drain. These will be used for the final garnishing./li>
- In a saucepan, sauté the chopped onion with a drizzle of oil, add the cut asparagus and diced potatoes. Add salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the hot vegetable broth, obtained by dissolving the curry stock cube in the water and then cooked for about 25 minutes. The broth must be almost all evaporated.
- Add the cooking cream, cook for another 5 minutes, and then turn the heat off. Stir and then blend the vegetables and broth mixture with an immersion blender. Pour the cream into the plates and garnish each plate with the Parmesan crumbles and two asparagus tips.