LAMB CHOPS WITH POTATOES AND STEAMED ASPARAGUS
FOR 6 PERSONS
6 lamb chops
5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
Rosemary and sage to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 glass of white wine
6 medium potatoes
1 pack of Bauer Porcini Mushroom Sauce
By Anna Gentile
- Peel and boil the potatoes.
- Remove the outer filaments from the asparagus.
- Place the rosemary and black pepper on a dish, then coat the lamb chops with it, turning them several times.
- Pour the oil in a pan and gently brown the meat on all sides.
- Once it is browned, pour the white wine, cover, and let it cook on medium heat.
- In the meantime, prepare the Porcini Mushroom Sauce: dissolve half pack in 250 ml of boiling water, stirring to prevent lumps.
- Pour into the pan with the lamb chops and stir on low heat, without adding any salt.
- Serve two lamb chops each and a side of potatoes and steamed asparagus. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
NOTE: You can replace the lamb chops with beef fillets or chicken breasts.