Pork Ribs with Sauce
FOR 4 PERSONS
6 pork chops
700 gr tomato puree
1 small-medium yellow onion
1 Bauer beef stock-cube with extra virgin olive oil
½ glass of dry white wine
Extra virgin olive oil
A few fresh basil leaves
Created By Chef Antonella Iannone
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- Pour two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil into a cast iron or thick skillet type bottomed pan and heat over medium/high heat for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped onion, lower the heat and sauté them for about 8 minutes.
- Remove the onion from the pan and set it aside.
- Place the ribs in the pan, raise the heat and brown them well on all sides.
- Simmer with the white wine and let the alcohol evaporate.
- Add the onion, the tomato puree, the stock-cube and the fresh basil leaves.
- Cook on low heat for about 90 minutes.
- Once cooked, you can use the sauce to flavor an excellent plate of spaghetti or serve the pork ribs with sauce with lightly browned bread slices.